[TR] Top Gear

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Tue Nov 30 07:52:48 MST 2010

I think that is basically the point, It's the Characters,(or lack thereof)
that made me change the channel after about 35 seconds. Piggybacking off of
A BBC show like Antique Roadshow may have worked. Another Top Gear Show
isn't enjoyable for me to watch, although I didn't change to Football. The
BBC version is over the top with their foolishness and stunt drivers doing
Clarkson's drifting for effect, but it's entertaining regardless. I don't
need to watch 3 Ham's or the Stig to find out what Car's will come out on
top in X-Cross, Road Circuit etc. when all the data available speaks for
itself without putting oneself through that load of rubbish.

Cheers,
Wayne
Douglas,MA