[TR] TR3A Fog/Spot Lamp wiring question #2

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:05:51 MST 2010

On 11/25/10 9:05 AM, cfmtr3a at verizon.net wrote:
> Also, other than British wiring - are there other sources for the specialty wire (a source that might be local).
> Or, if I can't find the correct tracers...   what would be the best choices?
>
> Thanks
> Carl

Carol, I don't know what you consider to be local but British Pacific
tries to keep a stock of British striped wiring which they sell by the
foot.  They also have the bullet connectors, barrels correct connectors,
insulators, bulkhead grommets and what is currently available in the way
of voltage regulators, Lucas fuse boxes, ignition coils, starter
solenoids and generators.

1-800-554-4133 as for Marty or Steve  They are both Triumph people.
They are open black Friday.

Teriann