[TR] Hardened seats and cracked heads

pryner at verizon.net pryner at verizon.net
Tue Nov 23 06:58:42 MST 2010

Never had a problem with mine.  Had the tr3 done by the RF in 94 been great since then.  I had hardened seats put in my mgb project car.  Machinest had no problem doing the job.  That said I did take the tr head to a local shop before sending it to the RF.  they made a mess of the head and said they couldn't get the seats to fit.  Don't know if the RF still has their cars maintenance service but I would recommend contacting them.
Pete