[TR] crazy thought

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Nov 23 05:41:49 MST 2010

In a message dated 11/22/2010 7:46:33 PM Central Standard Time,
wbeech at flash.net writes:
> I suggested to TRF  a year or two ago that they make the wish list
> emailable
> where you had a simple button at the bottom that would say "Email my
> wishlist to a friend".  They said they did not have the technology to do
> it,
> I guess no one has figured it out as yet.

In other words their contract website designer moved on to other things.

They have a very sophisticated website and I doubt they have anyone on
staff full time that can deal with this option.  I know it is way above my
capabilities.

Dave