[TR] crazy thought

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Nov 22 18:46:22 MST 2010

I suggested to TRF  a year or two ago that they make the wish list emailable
where you had a simple button at the bottom that would say "Email my
wishlist to a friend".  They said they did not have the technology to do it,
I guess no one has figured it out as yet.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566