[TR] nice day

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Nov 21 14:33:36 MST 2010

Wow, just got back inside from a 40 minute ride on the Kubota plowing 8" of
snow off the drive.  It is still coming down hard so I'll probably get to do
it again tomorrow morning.

Car is at the shop, first stop for the winter, getting rear trans and front
diff seals replaced.  I hope the weather clears enough to trailer it home on
Wednesday.

"Drive 'em if you got 'em! "  and a Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566