[TR] Shameless Self-Promotion TR2-3A

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Fri Nov 19 15:30:16 MST 2010

Wow Bill, I am a TR6 guy myself, but I must say congratulations for doing this!

In my opinion, you should charge whatever you feel is fair and offer them to the list.  If you move on to Ebay, you should auction them with a reserve at the minimum price you are willing to accept to make it worth your time.  Wait until you can list them for free, then list multiple ones at the same time.

Finally, have you considered giving TRF a call to see if they would want to sell them?  I never really looked to see if they offer them, but I do know after dealing with Prestige Autowood out in California that he was selling some of his fantastic dashes through Moss.

Thanks for being someone who contributes to the "sport".

Have a great holiday.

Craig
72 Triumph TR6