[TR] Early TR-3 side curtains FS

Peter Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Sun Nov 14 17:27:49 MST 2010

I have a set of wedge type side curtains for sale at a very reasonable
price.  These are NOT factory curtains.  They are an aftermarket set that
appear to be made of aluminum with vinyl covering.  The wedge mounts are
bolted to the frame - not all of the bolts are available.  One mount arm is
no longer attached, but the holes are predrilled.  The plastic windows are
fair and one has a crack broken out on the moveable window.  I'm not looking
to make a fortune on these, just want to make them available to anyone who
may want a side curtain to use without having to use their renovated ones.
Asking $40 plus shipping for the pair.  Shipping is from Tampa FL.  You are
more than welcome to pick them up and save the shipping costs.  Please email
off list with any questions or if you want pictures.
TIA
Pete