[TR] Carb vacuum advance

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Nov 14 07:55:28 MST 2010

Good idea, I have not seen it done before, but can not think of any reason
that it would not work as long as the tubing was a good snug fit.  I usually
don't have much trouble getting it on with a small ignition spanner, but it
is a pain getting it done when you really can't see what you are doing.

Bill