[TR] Wiper motor mount

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 15:41:58 MST 2010

> Has anyone else seen that the time stamp is off by an odd amount.   I
> sent
> it at 8:45 this morning and the time stamp is 5:18....  There is no way
> I am
> up at 5am.....

That's strange, since it showed up on my computer at 5:43 this morning.
Maybe your clock is wrong <G>

Actually, I believe you hit send at around 8:17 EST, which is 5:17 PST.  For
whatever reason, it took the Team.Net server about 25 minutes between the
time it got your email (at 6:17 MST) and sent it out again (at 6:42 MST
which is 5:42 PST).

One of my favorite analogies is the dancing bear.  What is amazing is not
how well it dances, but that it dances at all.

-- Randall