[TR] manifold gaskets

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Fri Nov 12 08:58:23 MST 2010

Terry, I've not been actively marketing them, but I do have access to
these.  I and one or two other racer-types use them
exclusively.  They are amazingly effective. I have 3 sets on the
shelf at the moment.

Current price is $70 plus $10 shipping.

You can send me a check (saves me the paypal commission) or you can
send a paypal payment to tony at tonydrews.com and I'll get a set on
it's way to you.

If you send a check, be sure to include your shipping information.

Thanks, Tony Drews
5208 11th Avenue A
Moline, IL  61265
"uncle jack's racing"