[TR] prestige auto tops?- part deux

Don Spence dkspence at telus.net
Tue Nov 9 09:51:40 MST 2010

Johnnie

The header clamps (on the windscreen frame) are different. You would
have to adapt the 4A clamps to the 6 top frame or replace the
windscreen frame with a TR6 one. Easily done, windscreen replacing
that is.)  The TR6 top adds side window seals and velcro strips to
secure the sides of the top fabric to the frame edge as well. less
drafty.