[TR] Seventy years ago today...

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Nov 9 08:13:28 MST 2010

John,

Thanks for the bit of history lesson, there was a documentary on the
blitzkrieg just recently here on the PBS channel, very devastating indeed.
I had always thought that the immediate London area was all that was hit on
that raid, so I learned something new today.

With Veteran's Day just a couple of days off here in the US, this will be
something else to remember along with the honor for all the men and women to
whom we owe a great debt of thanks.

To all on this list who have served, thank you for your service to your
country!

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"