[TR] another view.......... of hay bales

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 08:31:32 MST 2010

> From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman at gmail.com>
> Now that I think of it, in the last five or so years I've only bought
> hay tied with twine and not baling wire.  New breed of bailers?
>
> Teriann

When I was a kid in the late 1950s, the hay bales we got in Minnesota were tied with twine.

We had a loft, too.

That part of Saint Paul (yes, we had an old houwe and two barns on seven acres in the city limits) is now suburban-type houses build in the sixties.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net