[TR] another view..........

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 17:29:17 MST 2010

I want to thank Randall for typing and sending my response! %^)
That is exactly what I was thinking.

I'm in the middle of the great unwashed middle of the country, but I have not
seen anything except the huge round bales for several years.
I think they have also signaled the end of the hay loft in the barns.

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com