[TR] TR3 Carbs

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Nov 7 15:53:15 MST 2010

In a message dated 11/7/2010 1:14:34 PM Central Standard Time,
wsb1960tr3a at att.net writes:
>      Why would you switch back from HS6's to the original H6's? I've been
> dreaming about upgrading to the HS6's to get away from those problematic
> H6 choke assemblies. I've already picked up a set of HS6's. Now you have me
> wondering...

It was decided during an irrational fit of originality fever.  Besides,
with a fresh rebuild and setup by an expert (not me!) the jets move ever so
nicely up and down with little resistance.

If I was going to upgrade I'd go with Strombergs.  I've had much better
luck with those.

Dave