[TR] another view..........

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 14:11:20 MST 2010

Jeff,
Agree with you Jeff and thanks for sharing.  I love driving more than showing
but agree that we need people with all kinds of interests in the hobby.

An interesting comment Jeff made was taking along "baling wire".  I'm wondering
how many people remember baling wire and what they're ages are.LOL  On the other
hand maybe it tells the age of  those still in the hobby.  If you were throwing
bales tied with wire (around the time these sports cars were manufactured) then
I'd bet your kids know nothing about "baling wire".  lol

OH the good old days.

gary n.