[TR] Another view of the hobby

cfmtr3a at verizon.net cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Nov 7 09:20:39 MST 2010

That comes from your moving from the hectic life of California and going out into the 'desert'....

I can't remember where it is - somewhere in one of the 'between' states.  There is an intersection of  I-xx US-xx & SR-xx  -  I can't remember the number must be in the 50-80 range.   But can you imagine the fun with...   "go to the 'xx' junction and take 'xx' north (or is it east or west?)...  you'll figure it out - just follow the signs"

Nov 7, 2010 03:34:14 PM, tjwakeman at gmail.com wrote:

On 11/7/10 7:41 AM, wbeech at flash.net wrote:

> Listers, if your ever headed out US-40 through Heber City, UT

And today I learned that US 40 is a different road than Interstate 40.

I'm a tad slow sometimes.

Teriann
Triumphs at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html