[TR] Pertronix - praise#5

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Nov 7 05:56:55 MST 2010

>I believe in giving reorganization to people & business that are honorable &
>have good follow through on what they say they will do & to go OUT OF THEIR
>WAY to please their customers. I believe in that too.

Just three weeks ago, I had problems that caused me to replace my Pertronix with points.

I had a screw loose.

Literally.

I mean, I lost the beveled screw with special thread that came with my Pertronix to install on the dizzy plate.  I knew where the screw was.  I had left it with the counter girl at the Garage where I have car inspections done.  Thing is, she's a pretty girl so I knew I'd never get anything out of her, especially given what I was after  But that's another story going way back to a painful early adolescence.

Actually, jokes aside, she had lost it too.

So, I called Pertronix.  Great people there.  They Stuck the correct screw in an envelope and mailed it to me at no charge.