[TR] Pertronix - praise#4

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 21:10:40 MST 2010

I asked if Pertronix would please send out another new brass distributor cap to replace the bad one & to bill me for it. After a week later I checked home to see if the parts had arrived, yet. I was told that the package did NOT arrive. I then phoned Pertronix to ask if they had shipped the parts back yet, & if so, then what was the estimated day of arrival? They said that they would find out & phone me back. About 4 hr. later Marvin phoned me to give me the information that I was requesting, alone with the tracking #. Sure enough, the package arrived on said date with all that I had requested at NO CHARGE.
-Cosmo Kramer