[TR] Pertronix - praise#2

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 21:06:55 MST 2010

Last year in Jan. 2009 I was getting my car ready for the trip to go out west.
After meeting many FOT at the Watkins Glen weekend in Oct. 2008, one person
told me of how pleased he was with his Pertronix Ignition system that he
bought from a supplier, Standard Performance & his dealings with Bennett
French. I then phoned Bennett French to order the complete distributor & Flame
Thrower coil from him to be installed on my engine before leaving on the trip.
I had a wonderful time meeting new people from different TRIUMPH clubs &
having Jonmacbs company. As many of you know that I went west as John
traveled south, & we were to meet up in the state of Washington to travel
south to SLO with the other clubs leading the way. Unfortunately I had car
problems when I reached Mount Rushmore & decided to turn back to make it home.
This winter I worked more the Garage Queen hoping to remedy the problems that
I was incurring. -Cosmo Kramer