[TR] Shoal green

Joe Laurito trglory at verizon.net
Sat Nov 6 18:48:37 MST 2010

Stan;

Go to www.cptc.org and click on the "About" page. Is this what you are
looking for?

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Foster, Stan (HP IT)
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 6:31 PM
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Shoal green

Our recently acquired 1960 TRA had been repainted at some point in its past
a powder blue-ish color but on further investigation (spare tire cubby hole
and cover) I'm starting to think that it was originally shoal green. I'm
waiting for the heritage certificate which will hopefully confirm that but I
wonder if anyone has a shoal green TR3A or failing that a shoal green
anything
so we can see what a whole car looks like in that color.

Thanks,

Stan
Triumphs at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html