[TR] TR3 Carbs

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Nov 6 13:26:14 MST 2010

In a message dated 11/6/2010 12:25:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
rjones at wfeca.net writes:
> Does anyone out there have HS6 SU's on their TR3 or TR3A?  If so, can you
> use
> the TR# or TR3A manifold or do you have to use the TR4 manifold?

I put HS6's on my TR3 and they worked fine but I had to improvise the
throttle and choke linkage.  Not a big deal if you have access to a metal shop.

I have since put the H6's back on (after a rebuild by Jim Taylor in
Oklahoma) and now I am rounding up all the lost and unusable linkages I need for
that.

Dave