[TR] photos of Triumphs

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 19:20:16 MST 2010

> From: "Bud Rolofson" <levilevi at comcast.net>
> I think the wheels on that green TR4A may be the center lock minilite
> replica wheels in the Moss catalog with the standard 2-eared
> knockoffs.  Just my wag guess.

Yes.  KN Minator alloy wheels with chromed steel centers bearing Rudge splines.  Pull off your wire wheel, plunk on your alloy wheel and use the same knock-off cap.  Made in the UK.  The only problem I have seen with them is that the centers have been known to rust.

BTW, I like the leaves plastered in the grille, too.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net