[TR] photos of Triumphs

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 15:08:04 MST 2010

Those are some nice pics.  I see the guy shots pictures until 5:30.  I
went through close to 6:00...sun was setting and by the time I got to
Hwy 74 it was dark.  Stayed in Asheville that night.  Probably good
that I missed the photographer or I'd be tempted to buy one.

I think the wheels on that green TR4A may be the center lock minilite
replica wheels in the Moss catalog with the standard 2-eared
knockoffs.  Just my wag guess.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net