[TR] Water Pump

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 03:31:56 MST 2010

Hi List!

Joe D. wrote:
I  installed one of the new design pumps this summer. My temp gauge
stays right where it always did with the old pump. Don't see much
difference.

Lou M. wrote:
Which confirms my long held belief that the so called high performance six
vane water pumps for the TR2 through 4A engines is a total waste of time
and  more importantly money!!

Jerry V. wrote:
Was water temp. a problem?

As I have last posted, I agree with Lou M. BUT to Jerry V's post, I did NOT
have a water temp problem. I disassembled my old water pump to rebuild it &
has never been reassembled. This is why I purchased the 6 vane pump.

I agree that taking care of the rad. is a more direct route, but I also feel
that my Rad. Shroud was a big help, too. (see my last post.)

-Cosmo Kramer