[TR] How Many Sidescreen TR's Are Daily Drivers?

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Nov 2 15:12:40 MST 2010

>Which reminds me, I need new gloves.  Anyone bought a pair of leather palm
>driving gloves (preferably with Gore-Tex backs) recently that they liked?  I
>got my last pair at a local motorcycle shop (had to cut the garish logo off
>of them), but they don't stock that brand any more.

People at work think I'm crazy.  Gortex head and ear cover.  Face shield.  LL Bean windproof fleece zip up over a fleece vest, atop which is the LL Bean Gortex Winter coat.

Randall, got my gloves at LL Bean.  $25, Thinsulate, but not Gortex.  Work okay in 40 degree mornings but am unsure about them as we get closer to Thanksgiving.

Top Down til snowfall.  I remind people when they shake their heads as I pull into the parking garage,  "Uhm, do you ski?"

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A  New Hampshire