[TR] P/C @ VTR & Driving Requirements

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 14:52:49 MST 2010

Dave, I agree with you.B  Maybe the brewmasters judging could go along with
the exhaust note contest.

We the judges would be sharing each others beers while the contestants drive
by. Actually, they could

bring us beers. This is getting to be the best idea yet.

Tom

But a contest I think would be kind of neat is an exhaust note contest. B We
set up a panel of judges on a stretch of straight road and the cars drive
by and points are awarded for the exhaust note. B Purely subjective but with
enough judges we can get a good consensus.

Just a thought.

Dave