[TR] Fwd: Your LiteZupp replacement will be in the mail today!

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 08:24:19 MST 2010

List thanks for all the suggestions on my cruise control/tail light
issue with the LiteZupp LEDs.  I was just running through the checking
ground, checking the old lights, scenarios when I got this message
(below) from Chris Reyher at LiteZupp.

They were aware of the issue and are sending re-circuited LEDs that
correct the problem.

I want them to get credit for their quick response and resolving the
issue since I'd posted to the list about the problem.

I would certainly buy from them again if the opportunity arises as
their LEDs are the type of quality you can see and feel when you look
at them and hold them in your hand.

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net

Begin forwarded message: