[TR] 3-slotted gas flange?

Paul Dorsey dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sun May 30 21:38:03 MDT 2010

I swapped fuel caps with someone on this list several years ago.  I am
grateful for the 'locking gas cap' that I received, I think it came off a pre
60,000 TR3.  I messed up it's 3-slotted female ring which attaches to the
automobile.  The gas cap grabs and rotates on this 3-slotted ring.

Although it has to be made to work on my late TR3A, I need to reorder this
slotted ring.  I am not quite sure if is the Moss item #13 on p.20 which is a
'escutcheon  (834-900)'?  Can someone please tell me?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey                       60 TR3   72513