[TR] Bit of a problem unrelated to Triumphs....

George Richardson gprtech at frontiernet.net
Sat May 29 04:17:45 MDT 2010

Matching the OBDII engine computer to the existing body systems is a
problem. On swaps like this, they should always use the original engine
computer if possible. Lighting issues may or not be related to the mismatch.

There is no electrical signal to release the key. He's got a mechanical
problem, possibly related to the mechanical gearshift linkage. It may
not have been adjusted correctly after the engine swap.

Changing the engine when all he needed was a head job was a mistake. The
"marginally greater cost" is now going to become a much greater cost.

George Richardson

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4627 (20091121) __________

http://www.eset.com