[TR] TR10

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Fri May 28 18:20:43 MDT 2010

     So, today I was passing thru Bakersfield and I look over at a farm
equipment storage yard that has a line of parked cars and there is a complete
TR10 wagon that has been there for a looooooong time. The engine looks like it
was rebuilt recently before parking, judging by the paint. The thing cracks me
up just to look at it. It looks like a marriage ruiner. I got the owners name
and number but haven't called. Anyone else on the list have a TR10? Are parts
available anywhere?

     Bill in Tehachapi