[TR] TRF seat belts in a wedge

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Fri May 28 07:29:10 MDT 2010

In a message dated 5/28/2010 8:31:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
trmarty at hotmail.com writes:

TRF has  seat belts on sale. Has anybody installed a set in a TR7 or TR8?
How
did  they work out for you?

Hi Marty

I can't tell what belt TRF is selling in the ad - if they are Securon
belts, the following info might be useful:

I have these belts in 2 of our TR8s:

_http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-RB7355_
(http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-RB7355)

they are Securon part # 514/15
if the stalk on the TRF belts are longer than these, they are too long for
use in a TR7/8
if the TRF belts are Securon belts, maybe they'd get Securon belt #
514/15 for the sale price for you if you ask.

I like these belts a lot (obviously this is why i bought a 2nd set) - fit
and function is good and they work very well with a CG lok   ;-)

Cheers,
Jack Mc