[TR] Len Renkenberger's Hub Manual

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed May 26 15:20:10 MDT 2010

A few months ago I announced that Len Renkenberger & Jim Matos asked Paul
Rego and I if we'd be interested in hosting Len's Six-Tech Manual on our web
sites.... which we did. At the time there was much discussion about adding
Len's Hub Manual as rebuilding hubs require some special tools and
knowledge, plus the hubs are all 35+ years old and maybe shouldn't be
rebuilt. Len decided that he's rather share the information with everyone so
the Hub Manual has been added to both sites.

My site - http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/6-tech-Manuals.htm

Paul's Site - http://www.74tr6.com/6-tech.htm

Bob

Bob Danielson