[TR] [Fwd: Re: LEDs & Flasher]

Pat Ledford pat.l at comcast.net
Tue May 25 17:44:09 MDT 2010

I do not know if the 12 volt bulb works the same as a 6 volt LED, but
what some have had to do on there  6 volt positive ground systems is to
wire in one incandescent bulb into the turn signal circuit.  They
usually hide that one bulb in the trunk or behind the grill.  That one
bulb creates enough resistance to allow the flasher to work.  I am a
newbie to Triumphs, so in this case I may be talking through my hat.

D Patrick