[TR] Pics from Woodland, CA British Car Show

David Gunn ccgunn1010 at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 21:59:59 MDT 2010

Hi All - In case you are curious, I have posted the pictures I took at the
British car show in Woodland, CA yesterday.

They are posted at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgunn/sets/72157624123845642/

As always, feel free to look at any other photos or sets.

Enjoy,

David Gunn
1954 TR2 Coupe
TS3388l
Chico, CA

PS  Yes, the red TR2 with the black hard top is mine.  I took 1st in class
last year, so I was in the Winners Circle this year.  I did not place, but
there was a lot of interest in the car and many pictures were taken.  I
obviously am quite proud of how it showed, and I also took a lot of pictures.

DEG