[TR] LEDs & Flasher

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon May 24 12:19:24 MDT 2010

Thanks, from all the replies, I am pretty much sold, one more
question.  I have heard there is some problem with using the original
type turn signal flasher, the Litezupp website seems to indicate it
should be replaced with a NAPA substitute, is this a problem ???

Thanks again

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford