[TR] brakes

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun May 23 06:22:50 MDT 2010

Al,
Seeing as you've done TR6 brakes before, I assume you've got both the front
& rear reservoirs of the M/C filled. After that make sure you've bled all
the air out of the system or you'll have a soft mushy feel and inconsistent
braking. As far as the servo goes, I went with Ted Schmuacher at TSI
(http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/). Ted's been in the LBC business for
45 years and carries quality parts. His web site doesn't always list
everything he carries so give him a call or drop him an email about rebuilt
servos. I got mine from him and it looks brand new.  You do a core exchange
with him. I also got my rebuilt calipers from him.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 running with
Throttle Body Injection