[TR] TR3 - Under dash help

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat May 22 22:41:28 MDT 2010

I took a bunch of pictures under the dash - the heater, pedals, cubby, etc
as well as the master cylinder 'area' under the hood of the TR3.   Pictures
were taken in 2001 and I thought all were converted to images for the
computer.  However it is like one roll of film is missing.

I would appreciate any images that anyone may want to share.  I have all of
these parts and basic idea of what it should be but nothing to reference
except the parts catalog.

Thanks in advance.  either links to images or attachments off list would be
fine.

Carl
Carl - Tampa
1961 TR3A TS81802LO
Body Off Restoration
Completion Date: NATC 2010 (Jekyll Island, GA)
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/
photos updated 5/18/2010.