[TR] brakes

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Sat May 22 18:06:44 MDT 2010

I recently finished rebuilding a 74 tr6.
I rebuilt the front calipers and put in new rear brake cylinders and shoes,
along with new brake lines.
We.ve bleed it a couple of times and it still does't have a real hard pedal.
It also doesn't want to stop real good.  Very squirely braking from over 55.
I rebuilt the brakes on my 76 awhile ago and haven't experienced any thing
like this, and they are rock hard.

I also notice a slight thud noise when the brakes are first applied.  I am
thinking that its coming from the servo and the the servo may need some work.
I haven't needed a servo repaired before,  any particular places recommended
and price range.

Al