[TR] Brake Fluid

Richard Crabbe rcrabbe at sympatico.ca
Fri May 21 14:17:29 MDT 2010

On the subject of brake fluid can anyone tell me what sort of cleaner I can
use, I had a brake line leak and I now have a portion under my driver's side
fender that has had the paint peeled off.

I would like to repair and repaint but if my memory serves me correct
several months back there was a discussion on this matter - I didn't pay
close attention due to the fact I didn't need it at that time. To clean it
properly I assume there is a cleaner or solvent that has to be used before
repainting.

Thanks

Crabby