[TR] Tuning question and 1 oil question

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Thu May 20 15:43:16 MDT 2010

I run super gas just because the PO always did.B  Thanks for your other note
about the oil, I use dashpot oil specifically for that task, will try it
elsewhere!

Sounds like a plan to me.B  I will advance to 12, test again, try 10, and see
which is better.

Thanks Mark, much appreciated.

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6