[TR] TR3 Radiator Guard

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Thu May 20 05:34:07 MDT 2010

Thanks to Randall, Andy, Ed, and Dan - the mystery is solved.    I'll stop
by the local bolt warehouse on the way home tonight and I can keep this
project moving forward.    This weekend the fenders, apron, hood & boot (I
typed bood & hoot first) go back on for the last time.  Also finish up the
fuel & hydraulic lines.

It is beginning to look like a car again...  Not just a pile of parts......

Carl - Tampa
1961 TR3A TS81802LO
Body Off Restoration
Completion Date: NATC 2010 (Jekyll Island, GA)
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ updated 5/18/10