[TR] TR3 Radiator Guard

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed May 19 19:40:55 MDT 2010

Carl, am I right in remembering that the guard would be secured by the same
bolts that hold the bumper brackets? If that's correct, the bolts are p/n
HB0937 (1, accommodates support bracket, distance tube and stiffening bracket;
3/8" UNF, 4 and 5/8" long) and p/n HB0926 (3, support bracket to chassis; 3/8"
UNF, 3 and 1/8" long).

If those are NOT the bolts that hold the radiator guard, then never mind! :-(

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us