[TR] Free listing for car clubs and vendor's - The Classic Car Datebase

Pete Groh pete_groh at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 11:52:46 MDT 2010

Want to pass on some information on a car related site. Was able to post my
own web page off the site. I have also sent a copy of this referral to
Mr
Berson.

Kind regards
Pete Groh  (KeyGuy) Ellicott City MD USA

Saturday,
January 9, 2010 11:50 AM
From: "Robin L Berson"
To: "Pete Groh"
<pete_groh at yahoo.com>
Hello Mr. Groh,
Thank you for your inquiry.
We have
added British Car Keys to our Directory of Services.  And, if
you have a list
of some of the British car clubs and vendors, I'd be
happy to get that
information.  It may take some time before we are able
to add foreign cars to
the website, but we are definitely working in
that direction.
Best Regards,
Robin Berson
The Classic Car Database
http://www.classiccardatabase.com/vendors.php
Listed my site, search under
name British car keys

We are in the process of expanding the database to
include more years
and foreign as well as American automobiles.B Please direct
your
comments or suggestions to info at classiccardatabase.com. Tell us what you
think! http://www.classiccardatabase.com/index.php