[TR] TR non tr- MGA

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed May 12 11:37:20 MDT 2010

MGA cars had wood floors.  Plenty of floor-on-fire stories out there.  They do have alumnum skins on the doors, though.

We Triumph folks can't be smug about that wood thing, considering the paper-and-fish-glue gearbox covers on the TR cars.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
1979 Caterham Super Seven
2004 Suburban 8.1
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net