[TR] Request for Car show ballot counting systems

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Tue May 11 09:28:12 MDT 2010

Bill Meade, who  runs the very successful California Autum Classic,
has a good system, he selects "judges" from participants whom he
knows to be knowledgeable, gives the a list of car classes (not their
own class) and has them judge the cars.  He only uses 10-12 "judges",
the votes are in by 12, car  owners are notified by 1, the  parade of
1st in class is a 2 ... a really great system.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford