[TR] TR4A IRS Front Suspension Question

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Sun May 9 15:42:57 MDT 2010

I have been going over my TR4A IRS chassis to make sure I have everything
connected, cotter-pinned, etc. before I drop the tub back on it and I am
having a memory loss moment here. Can anybody please confirm that the upper
wishbone bracket marked "L" goes on the front driver side (left hand drive
car) as you sit in the driver seat?? If not, I have them switched.

The shorter arm goes towards the rear.  Whether that puts the R or L on top or
bottom I forget.  But Right and Left are referenced as viewed from the
driver's seat.

Dave