[TR] TR3A Oil Pan Gasket

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat May 8 18:28:33 MDT 2010

Terry,
I have an alloy pan but we just used RTV, available at your FLAPS, and no
gasket.  Nary a leak... I wish I could say the same for the new Moss rear
main seal!

It is vital that you get the warp beat out of your pan before re-installing,
but the RTV does help to fill some of the gap.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS 30766 L aka "Tar Baby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566