[TR] TR6 PWDA leak

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat May 8 08:13:56 MDT 2010

> Let me re-phrase my statement.  It has no electrical parts inside, no
> points which open or close.  It *is* one of the points, nothing more.

True, it's just a spring-loaded pin that forms one of the contacts.
However, at least on the ones I've seen, there is a spring-loaded sliding
joint between the moving pin and the terminal for the harness wire, which
could fail to conduct and make the "switch" electrically defective.

None of which has anything to do with it leaking fluif <G>

Randall